Sunday, June 6, 2010
SERIOUSLY!!
Okay, so I was showing my friend at work my blog and I looked at my last post of over A YEAR ago. I don't know how the time slips away so fast. I was supposed to keep this up as a good way to keep track of family happening since I don't find a whole lot of time to journal. I guess I should get back on track. Over the next few days I will try to spend some time with some updates since we have had such a busy year...it will be fun to share. More to come!! (hopefully sooner than later!) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I knew I wasnt supposed to give up on you!
Welcome back to the blogging world!
welcome back to blogging....you better start doing it again, since I NEVER see you anymore!
I found you from Heidi's blog and felt a little bad for blog stalking you, but then I realized you haven't posted in a life time so I guess it's ok. :) Just want you to know we love you too. You are an amazing nurse.
Post a Comment